Skip to content

General

504 results found

1. Launching All in one analytics software "TruConversion"

We are launching an all in one analytics software "TruConverison"
    www.TruConversion.com

I want you guys to cover this launch

If you want to use our product before proceeding, let me know. I will provide you the credentials.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give credit and a link to material taken from other sources.

You have used my YouTube video of Donald Wright performing the Hindemith Viola Sonata without asking permission or giving credit. I certainly am happy for you to post the video but I would appreciate a link to my channel on YT - 2ndviolinist (https://www.youtube.com/user/2ndviolinist?feature=watch).
    Sincerely,
    Doug Tabony

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Virtuoso Android Application

Hi, my name is Lino Iglesias and I have developed an Android application called Virtuoso. This is a musical instrument practice optimizer and logger, so musicians can track their practice time and know afterwards how they are using it.

So far it supports Guitar, Piano, Violin, Drums, Flute, Cello, Saxophone, Trumpet, Clarinet and Voice.

There is more information about it in this Google Play link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=arlisoft.virtuoso

If you have any questions or want to make a review, please do not hesitate and drop me an email.

Thanks for your time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cheap airlines ticket booking online - Faresfriction

Faresfriction is one of the top web-based travel companies which offer impeccable services at reasonable costs. To avoid the problem of booking and arranging, we are here for you. Faresfriction will deal with your flight booking, hotel booking, car rental, etc. Faresfriction gives a list of packages to the best objective around the world. Visit us: https://www.faresfriction.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to convert PST file to MSG

You can move PST emails to MSG format using PST to MSG Converter. It exports all PST files to MSG without any problems. It Supports all PST files created by any version of MS Outlook. Also, the tool supports all editions of Windows OS. It can convert PST file items like email, meta information, headers, contacts, calendar, task, etc., at one time. It comes up with multiple outstanding features like date filter, bulk migration, interactive GUI, etc. To know more: https://www.convertertools.org/pst/msg/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How do I contact Asiana airline's customer representative?

You can contact Asiana Airlines customer representative to get an answer to any of your questions or confusion. You can approach Asiana Airlines phone number (1-802-214-2958) any time to Asiana customer service when you want to get any sort of help during your excursion. Visit us: https://www.faresfriction.com/blog/how-can-i-contact-asiana-airlines

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How we can quickly Export IMAP emails to Gmail on Mac system?

If you want to migrate IMAP emails to Gmail on Mac then I would like to suggest a professional and near-perfect Mac IMAP Backup Tool. Users can easily backup and export emails from the IMAP server into various file formats and email clients by maintaining the original folder hierarchy throughout the process. Users are allowed to retain all email attachments, and components while backup & restoring IMAP emails. They can preview the emails and set a custom folder name with the location of the resultant file.

Know More at:- https://www.macsonik.com/imap-email-backup/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to Combine Several PST Files

If you want to combine several PST files into a single file, you can use the most efficient PST Merger tool. The software is a powerful tool that provides a cost-effective and time-saving method for combining Outlook contacts, calendars, notes, journals, and other mail items into a single file with minimal data loss. The software features an appealing and user-friendly GUI interface, it can be used by both technical and non-technical users. This tool splits the PST file into ANSI and UNICODE formats and you can download the software's free trial version.

Visit: https://www.msoutlookhelp.com/pst-merge/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How do I reserve a seat on Korean air?

Korean Air is the famous airline of South Korea, and you can get the best-discounted flight ticket to travel easily. You can ​contact Korean Air reservation department at (1-802-214-2958) for flight booking and other travel-related inquiries. Visit us: https://www.faresfriction.com/blog/how-do-i-reserve-a-seat-on-korean-air

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to migrate Yahoo emails into Gmail on Mac including all the mailbox items?

If you are looking for a solution to backup Yahoo emails into Gmail on Mac then this thread will help you at best. You can easily export the Yahoo mailbox to Gmail on Mac with an advanced Mac Yahoo Backup Tool including all attachments, notes, calendars, etc. Using a professional and advanced MacSonik Yahoo Backup Tool for Mac users can set up a backup schedule for upcoming emails and perform selective email backup. Moreover, they can preview the files before conversion and delete duplicate emails from the migration process. This tool preserves the original folder hierarchy throughout the conversion process.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How can I change my passenger name on Korean air?

Assuming you have entered the wrong name on the ticket and wondering with regards to how to change my passenger name on Korean Air, you have arrived on the right page. Here in this blog, you will get to find out about the Korean Air name change process of your ticket and the name change policy of the airline. Visit us: https://www.faresfriction.com/blog/how-can-i-change-my-passenger-name-on-korean-air

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to import OLM files into Gmail on Mac PC?

As a user, Here I came up with the most effective and reliable solution to import OLM files into Gmail on Mac. I would like to suggest a professional and automated Mac OLM Converter Tool to export OLM files to Gmail email on Mac. Users can easily go with an advanced MacSonik OLM Converter Tool for Mac for a risk-free and efficient process. It additionally allows the users to easily convert and import OLM files into multiple file formats and email clients including Gmail by preserving the original folder hierarchy throughout the process. Users can also provide a custom name…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How To Read OST Files

If you want to read the OST file, then you can try the OST File Opener tool. The software can access and see the entire OST file database. The users may quickly repair any damaged, corrupted OST file issues with this solution and read all recovered OST file data in the preview part. It also allows users to open and read required OST file data without modifying it. It is compatible with all versions of Outlook including Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.

Visit: https://www.msoutlookhelp.com/ost-file-opener/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How To Merge Multiple PST Files

If you need to merge multiple Outlook PST files, then you can try the best PST Merger tool. This tool helps to merge multiple PST files into a single PST file. It can merge PST files in both ANSI and UNICODE formats. The software allows you to join PST, combine PST, or merge PST and its data items such as contacts, calendar, notes, journals, and so on into a new single PST file while preserving data integrity and preventing data loss.

Visit: https://www.msoutlookhelp.com/pst-merge/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How can I call japan airlines from the US?

While making any sort of flight booking, we regularly deal with issues connected with flight reservations. And all the people who reserve a flight spot with the airlines often get stuck with the bookings policies. And suppose if you have any type of flight reservations in Japan Airlines, you can call Japan Airlines ​customer representative any time of the time. Visit us: https://www.faresfriction.com/blog/how-do-i-call-japan-airlines-from-the-us

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reliable and easy approach to convert EML files to PST

I suggest going for a professional approach for easy and quick conversion. There are various tools to convert EML files to PST, but the best utility I come across is the EML Converter tool. It has a user-friendly interface and enables safe conversion without any extra effort. It allows users to convert EML to PSTand other formats like PDF, MSG, HTML, MBOX, etc. It also lets users import Windows Live Mail folders data to multiple email clients like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, IMAP, etc. To know more: https://www.convertertools.org/eml-file-converter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How To Split Oversized PST Files

If you wish to split Outlook PST files into smaller ones, you can use our most effective PST Splitter tool. The software can break down the full Outlook database, and it performs risk-free PST file splitting without altering the information or structure of the original PST file. You can also use Microsoft Outlook capabilities to break an enormous PST file into smaller, more manageable PST files. It works with all versions of Microsoft Outlook and can split PST files created with the MS Outlook version.

Visit: https://www.msoutlookhelp.com/pst-splitter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How do we backup Gmail to PDF on Mac with all attachments?

As a user, I always prefer a smart and risk-free Mac Gmail to PDF Converter to backup my Gmail email to PDF on Mac. Using a professional and advanced MacSonik Gmail to PDF Tool Converter for Mac allows the users to easily export all emails into PDF with attachments by maintaining the original data hierarchy. We can moreover remove duplicate emails from backup and set a backup schedule for the future without any loss of data. Users are allowed to set a custom folder name with a location for the resultant file.

Read more at:- https://www.macsonik.com/gmail/pdf/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How we can migrate Yandex Mail to Office 365 on Mac without losing any data?

As a user, I would like to suggest a professional Mac Yandex Backup Tool for the smooth and risk-free Yandex Mail migration process. Using a professional MacSonik Yandex Mail Backup Tool users can easily migrate Yandex mailbox to Office 365 with proper folder hierarchy and data accuracy. Users can moreover, export all the attachments and remove duplicate emails from migration during the process. They can opt for a mail filter for selective email backup of Yandex Mail on Mac.

Know more: https://www.macsonik.com/yandex-backup/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)